10.14.2011

Fill in the blank Friday.


1.   The most selfless thing I've ever done was help a mother find her lost child.

2.   When it comes to working out   I'll choose yoga over anything else any day.

3.  A woman should always   live from the inside out.

4. I wish I could   be in two places at once   and then I'd   have the best of both worlds .

5.  A best friend is    is someone there for you during celebration or crisis. Someone who calls you on your shit and loves you all the same .

6.  I can't get enough of    lux lingerie, coffee, apple●fennel●lemon juice (YUM!), art (specifically photography these days), my man, sunshine, & fresh air - not necessarily in that order .

7.  This weekend I am   nourishing my soles ... 3 days of clickety clicking in high heels leaves my feet in need of some love. Just got out of a 40min foot massage; and that's just the start .

No comments:

Post a Comment