11.18.2011

fill in the blank friday


1.   A nervous habit I have is   talking a mile a minute. i just don't stop and ramble on and on and on ...    .

2.   Something that makes me sad is  lonely old people.       .

3.  Today I am thankful for   feeling better   .

4. My favorite room in my house is   a toss up between the bedroom & the kitchen. my husband was trained as a gourmet chef and we always have a blast creating in the kitchen with friends and wine. but our bedroom has the best clear, calming energy and a sense of spaciousness   .

5.  I can't stand   inequality  .

6.  If I had an extra $100 to spend on whatever I wanted today I would    go for an Eminence facial .

7.  The last person I hung out with was   2 girlfriends on a road trip: shopping, champagne, adventure! weeeeeeeeee  .

No comments:

Post a Comment