11.08.2011

ignorant (in)action or intelligent (in)action?

It's that thing called intuition. You know, that voice inside that nudges you to make a choice. The 'right choice,' or at least we hope.


This way or that way? To act or to refrain? Coffee or tea? 

When it comes to certain decisions, I find myself often perplexed as to which choice to make. While, yes, I am a Gemini, decisions don't always come easily - leave it to me to find the positive in both choices. 


I'm amping up for my very first half marathon this weekend. Am I ready mentally? YES! Am I ready physically? Not sure. After 2 months of rehab on my knee, I'm wondering if my body is ready for the race. While I believe in mind over matter, it's important to honor my body. So, what to do? Run or rest?


What is the difference between:
ignorant action? 
intelligent action? 

ignorant inaction? 
intelligent inaction? 

eye of the beholder
Where's the line between laziness and intelligent inaction? 

No comments:

Post a Comment