12.01.2011

fill in the blank friday


1.   The holiday season is   is about connection. Reaching out and making the effort to grab that cocktail with a friend that you've been meaning to since September, writing a beautiful card of well wishes to someone you love, and celebrating the light - the light that is coming (Winter Solstice) and the light within each and every one of us. Ok, and maybe a little bit of hope for a brighter future   .

2.   Snow makes me   want to go skiing!!!!!!! Especially now that I have a new, fabulous ski jacket! Oooo, and hello apres!    .

3.  The best comfort food to eat when it's cold out is    always a glass of red with either polenta or homemade soup and bread. Either way, it's the best when shared with my man   .

4. Winter is the best time for   introspection and grounding   .

5.  I can hardly wait for    SE Asia and NY2012! .

6.  When it comes to holiday gifts I prefer to    offer gifts throughout the year when I feel inspired to give from my heart; not just because it's "Christmas" .

7.  If I were to rate my excitement about the holiday season on a scale from 1-10, I would say I am at about a    9. 2011 Holiday Season is nothing about tradition (but then again, I'm not one for tradition to begin with). This Holiday is bursting with the brightness and lightness of celebration, love (a friend's wedding in Singapore!), and adventure!  You know when you have those feelings that something is about to change and it's a very, very, very good thing?! weeeeeeeeeeeeeee......  .

No comments:

Post a Comment