Oooo, this week's Fill in the Blank Friday is about love, sweet love. Should be a goodie:
1. Love is a verb. Action, action, action - in words, thoughts, behaviour, and intention .
2. Being in love feels like the best thing EVER! Grounded in a strong sense of connection and simultaneously having my wings to fly. I get to be fully me and he gets to be fully him ... laughing, growing, exploring, and forever expanding the capacity of what it means to be human .
3. My favorite quote about love is "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart." ~ Helen Keller .
4. The most important thing in a relationship is hands down trust - and communication. A relationship will only go as deep as the trust. When there's trust there's a willingness to communicate and connect .
5. A "deal breaker" for me in a relationship is dishonesty .
6. The way I show love in my relationships is to connect - in big ways or small. To make the effort to let people know that I hold them close to heart by offering little gestures that light them up. And to acknowledge the little things that people do for me; gratitude is the most profound way to access the power of the heart. .
7. I love to love my husband .