12.08.2011

Fill in the blank friday


Oooo, this week's Fill in the Blank Friday is about love, sweet love. Should be a goodie:


1.   Love is     a verb. Action, action, action - in words, thoughts, behaviour, and intention  .

2.   Being in love feels like  the best thing EVER! Grounded in a strong sense of connection and simultaneously having my wings to fly. I get to be fully me and he gets to be fully him ... laughing, growing, exploring, and forever expanding the capacity of what it means to be human     .

3.  My favorite quote about love is   "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart." ~ Helen Keller    .

4. The most important thing in a relationship is   hands down trust - and communication. A relationship will only go as deep as the trust. When there's trust there's a willingness to communicate and connect  .

5.  A "deal breaker" for me in a relationship is   dishonesty   .

6.  The way I show love in my relationships is   to connect - in big ways or small. To make the effort to let people know that I hold them close to heart by offering little gestures that light them up. And to acknowledge the little things that people do for me; gratitude is the most profound way to access the power of the heart.   .

7.  I love   to love my husband   .

No comments:

Post a Comment