12.18.2011

Fill in the blank friday



1.   My most favorite "little thing" is   my husband waking me up with a kiss .

2.   I give anything    for the rain to stop      .

3.  I can't believe   I'm in SE Asia! I love, love, love it here!     .

4. The one thing I'd like to achieve today is   yoga. Been traveling only since Tuesday and my body is yawning for a yoga session    .

5.  The last thing I want to do today is   stay up past 1am. Somewhere between Wednesday and today (Ok, so this should be more like Fill in the Blank Sunday/Monday!) I missed a night of sleep and the jet lag is really catching up .

6.  If I were writing my own blank today, it would say:   If it were raining today I'd ....  .

7.  My favorite candle scent is    tuberose from Diptyque. AMAZING! .

No comments:

Post a Comment