1. New Years is an opportune time to start fresh. Good day to meditate and get clear on how you want the coming year to unfold. By the way, according to the Chinese Zodiac, 2012 is the year of the dragon - a year signifying success, happiness, and great good luck. And I just happen to be a dragon! .
2. One of my New Year's resolutions will be cultivate a writing practice (just for me) .
3. A New Year's resolution I've made in the past was to meditate more. Still workin' on it .
4. The most time consuming resolution I ever made was to create a vision board. Took lots of time to get clear on what I wanted to manifest and put it all together, but boy o boy did it work! Highly recommend vision boards! .
5. This year I will be spending New Year's Eve in Siem Reap, Cambodia. I plan to be in bed not long after the stroke of midnight since Angkor Wat and I have a date for sunrise.
6. If I could wish one thing for my new year it would be to focus forward and get 'er done .
7. 2012 is going to be my year! 2012 is going to be a year of action and manifesting. So long airy fairy intentions and well wishing. I'm talking' shakti baby! Watch out! .