1.12.2012

Fill in the blank friday


1.   The last thing I ate was    little herbal granules floating around in my 'medicinal' tea from the homeopath  .

2.   The last song I listened to was    something by Lily Allen    .

3.  Using the letters in my name I can spell    {Erica} air, ice, rice, race, are, car, ace - that's all I can come up with at 11:46pm.      .

4.  If I had to dress in one color for the rest of my life I would pick     black. Hands down. I love black clothing. Black jeans, black T, black sweater, black silk ... I love it all! I like to dress in black because of its simplicity. And yet the detail of the clothing comes from the fabric and design. I'm a no pattern kinda girl when it comes to clothes  .

5.  If you were to look in my bag right now you'd find    two water bottles (I'm a thirsty girl),  wallet, lip balm, lip gloss, iPod, iPhone, UPS way bill receipts, sweaty yoga clothes. I teach Thursday nights and my bag will always have an assortment of the above unless I'm going out afterwards, there will be a little orange makeup bag containing foundation, blush (NARS Orgasm = the BEST!) and a little perfume .

6.  When I finish filling in the blanks I'm going to   kiss my man   .

7.  My all time favorite song to dance to is    tough one. Today it was AMAZING by George Michael. Got me through the last 8 minutes on the orbital machine at the gym .

No comments:

Post a Comment