1.27.2012

fill in the blank friday



1.   My favorite place i've ever traveled to is   into my heart  .

2.    Bali    is somewhere I'd love to go someday.

3.  I pass the time on a plane (or bus, or car ride or train) by     flipping through magazines, reading a book, writing, watching a movie or listening to tunes   .

4.  My three must-haves when I travel are     a scarf - I am always cold on planes  ,    water   and    my sense of adventure  .

5.  My favorite travel companion is    I have two: my husband Larry; best friend AmyLu .

6.  The craziest thing that ever happened to me while traveling is   bumping into my best friend randomly on a beach in Thailand at a full moon party. We hadn't seen each other in a very long time and didn't know each other was in Asia. So awesome when the universe creates magic . . .   .

7.  The most exotic food I've ever tried while traveling was   an accident. Duck tongue "garnished" my steamed rice in Hong Kong. EW!!!!!! Or maybe it was the alligator I tried in the Everglades... .


8.  If I could live anywhere else, I'd live in    France. Being Canadian and having learned French in school, I have always wanted to put the language into good use on a daily basis  .

9.  I have been to   15 (Washington, Oregon, California, New York, Florida, Louisiana, Georgia, North Dakota, South Dakota, Hawaii, Alaska, Nevada, Wyoming, Montana, North Carolina)   states in the USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment