1. My favorite place i've ever traveled to is into my heart .
2. Bali is somewhere I'd love to go someday.
3. I pass the time on a plane (or bus, or car ride or train) by flipping through magazines, reading a book, writing, watching a movie or listening to tunes .
4. My three must-haves when I travel are a scarf - I am always cold on planes , water and my sense of adventure .
5. My favorite travel companion is I have two: my husband Larry; best friend AmyLu .
6. The craziest thing that ever happened to me while traveling is bumping into my best friend randomly on a beach in Thailand at a full moon party. We hadn't seen each other in a very long time and didn't know each other was in Asia. So awesome when the universe creates magic . . . .
7. The most exotic food I've ever tried while traveling was an accident. Duck tongue "garnished" my steamed rice in Hong Kong. EW!!!!!! Or maybe it was the alligator I tried in the Everglades... .
8. If I could live anywhere else, I'd live in France. Being Canadian and having learned French in school, I have always wanted to put the language into good use on a daily basis .
9. I have been to 15 (Washington, Oregon, California, New York, Florida, Louisiana, Georgia, North Dakota, South Dakota, Hawaii, Alaska, Nevada, Wyoming, Montana, North Carolina) states in the USA.