2.02.2012

fill in the blank friday



1.   If money wasn't an issue, the first thing I'd cross of my life list is   a weekly spa session: massage, facial & mani-pedi .

2.   Herbal medicine tea from my healer. It's bitter with weird pieces of unidentified twigs and plant parts floating around    is something I like that other people think is weird.

3.  If my life were a movie right now, the title would be    The Buddha Would Have Done It This Way"    .

4.  Three things I am looking forward to this month are    Being home  ,   being on my mat  and    being in the sunshine .

5.  My favorite song to sing in the shower is  just not happening. I think people who sing in the shower a mythical .

6.  If I found out that the production of    Rescue Remedy    was ending this month, I'd go out and buy as much as I could tomorrow.

7.  One thing I'll never grow tired of is   nature. Oceans, mountains  .

No comments:

Post a Comment