1. My greatest strength is holding space .
2. My greatest weakness is impatience .
3. People always compliment me on my smile. I was blessed with great teeth (never had braces) and my pearly whites .
4. If you found me procrastinating you'd probably find me on Pinterest or Facebook or scrolling through blogs .
5. The most cozy place in all the world is being wrapped up in a white fluffy robe after a luscious spa treatment and lounging on the couch in the relaxation room with nowhere to go.
6. Something new that I tried recently was a Hamam. Stay tuned for the blog post! .
7. This weekend I would like to go see CATS (I always felt so deprived as a child because my parents weren't into Broadway shows. The first I saw was Phantom of the Opera when I was 18! It's going to be very 80s... I can imagine all the leg warmers), sleep, go to the spa (can't get enough of the steam room and rainforest showers at TEN Spa. I think hydrotherapy is vital for health), update my website and write my article for the Vancouver View. Doesn't sound much like a weekend, really . . .