3.30.2012

Fill in the blank friday



1.  My greatest strength is  holding space  .

2.   My greatest weakness is    impatience   .

3.  People always compliment me on    my smile. I was blessed with great teeth (never had braces) and my pearly whites   .

4. If you found me procrastinating you'd probably find me     on Pinterest or Facebook or scrolling through blogs .

5. The most cozy place in all the world is  being wrapped up in a white fluffy robe after a luscious spa treatment and lounging on the couch in the relaxation room with nowhere to go.

6. Something new that I tried recently was    a Hamam. Stay tuned for the blog post! .

7.  This weekend I would like to   go see CATS (I always felt so deprived as a child because my parents weren't into Broadway shows. The first I saw was Phantom of the Opera when I was 18! It's going to be very 80s... I can imagine all the leg warmers), sleep, go to the spa (can't get enough of the steam room and rainforest showers at TEN Spa. I think hydrotherapy is vital for health), update my website and write my article for the Vancouver View. Doesn't sound much like a weekend, really . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment