4.27.2012

Fill in the Blank Friday



1.  When I wake up in the morning, the first thing I do is,   kiss my man good morning   .

2.   I can hardly wait for    this summer! Next stop 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Dubai! Middle East + yoga = one very cool experience. This summer's theme: Yoga Unveiled .

3.  The quickest way to my heart is    through a smile        because    it reminds me to look for the good and see the beauty within and without  .

4. A little known fact about me is that  I can't make the 'hang ten' symbol with my hands .

5. The best part about my job is     that being a freelance yoga teacher and writer gives me the freedom to do what I love and to create my life in a way that continually calls me to a higher place. ALL WAYS learning and growing ...

6. Something I just couldn't live without is    water & love & yoga & sunshine & the ocean .

7.  Something useful that I wish I knew how to do is   walk into the woods with nothing (except my clothes and shoes) and have the necessary skills to survive  .

No comments:

Post a Comment