5.18.2012

Fill in the Blank Friday



1.  Something that is very near and dear to my heart is,  my marriage    .

2.      Life   is good cause to celebrate .

3.  The most fun I ever had was    backpacking my way through Europe somehow ending up on a Kibbutz in Israel, living in England and then finding myself in India - all before I was twenty years old  .

4.  True friends are   the ones who are always there for you even when they (or I) live on the other side of the world, where no topic is off-limits, the ones you can call anytime anywhere and you can always pick up where you left off even if there's a time lapse (of years) between visits. True friends are the ones who give it to you straight whether you've got salad in your teeth or give you that spiritual slap in the face when it's called for .

5. Something that makes me terribly happy is       morning walks on the beach ... or a friend calling at that perfect moment .

6. A good way to spend a sunny day is    down at the beach surfing, lazing in the sun flipping through magazines and hanging with friends  .

7.  My favorite celebratory food is   champagne .

No comments:

Post a Comment