5.25.2012

Fill in the Blank Friday


1.  The best surprise ever would be,  a birthday picnic with all my besties from near and far (Canada, Hawaii, England), enough balloons to threaten flight to our picnic, a champagne waterfall, mountain of cupcakes, and a perfect sunset.    .

2.     My wedding day    is my most favorite memory .

3.  The hardest, but most worthwhile thing I've ever done is    a toss up between Vipassana Mediation or trekking in the Himalayas for 3 weeks with blistered feet up to Kalapattar/Mount Everest Base Camp  .

4.  The best part of my day is    waking up next to my man.

5. Something I like that most people don't is       rice milk in my coffee .

6. Something I am willing to fight for is     equality and clean water .

7.  Something you might not know about me is   I really like the Smurfs .

1 comment: