9.07.2012

Fill in the Blank Friday.


I've been re-inspired to contribute to Fill in the Blank Fridays:


1.  My favorite grade in school was    12 - because I knew it was going to be the last   .

2.  My favorite teacher was  Mrs. Malo     because,  she was the first person to tell me about Mother Teresa and awaken my interest in India    .

3.  The highest level of education I have completed is    a Bachelor's of arts degree in Psychology ... after 3 years in Science, I finally figured out I was more into the arts .

4. School lunches for me were usually    homemade and I would pick them apart. I'd eat it all, but I'd eat little bit by bit .

5. The amount of money you'd have to pay me to go back to high school would be  astronomical. The past is the past. And I prefer to keep it as such. 

6. A few things that will always remind me of going back to school are:  Binders, No 5 pencils, backpacks and new clothes shopping, falling leaves, crisp Autumn air .


7.  The first day of school was always   a dreaded day .

No comments:

Post a Comment