I've been re-inspired to contribute to Fill in the Blank Fridays:
1. My favorite grade in school was 12 - because I knew it was going to be the last .
2. My favorite teacher was Mrs. Malo because, she was the first person to tell me about Mother Teresa and awaken my interest in India .
3. The highest level of education I have completed is a Bachelor's of arts degree in Psychology ... after 3 years in Science, I finally figured out I was more into the arts .
4. School lunches for me were usually homemade and I would pick them apart. I'd eat it all, but I'd eat little bit by bit .
5. The amount of money you'd have to pay me to go back to high school would be astronomical. The past is the past. And I prefer to keep it as such.
6. A few things that will always remind me of going back to school are: Binders, No 5 pencils, backpacks and new clothes shopping, falling leaves, crisp Autumn air .