10.05.2012

Fill in the Blank Friday



1.  The last thing I ate was   Greek yoghurt    .

2.  The last time I went to the beach was   a few days ago at South Beach Miami. The water in Florida is soooo lovely! I still find the water too cold in California   .

3.  My last vacation was  today: Mexico!!! .

4. The last place I drove was     to the beach for a walk and then to yoga, of course.

5. The last song I listened to was   something I was listening to lounging at the pool the other day that was on my playlist from Two Door Cinema Club.

6. The last thing I watched on TV was   the presidential debate .


7.  The last time I said "I love you" was  about 5 minutes ago. I tell me husband I love him a ridiculous amount ... maybe 20 times a day. I love him endlessly  .

No comments:

Post a Comment