10.12.2012

Fill in the Blank Friday


1.  My favorite flower is   peonies! I love them all but have a little affinity for light pink or white coloured peonies    .

2.  You should never talk about   others behind their backs (bad karma) or things you DON'T want to happen (laws of attraction, peeps!)      .

3.  My favorite discovery as of late is   white chocolate covered popcorn with a sprinkle of cinnamon. Leave it to the Americans to figure this one out: Delish!  .

4. This fall you will probably find me wearing    a whole lotta black (as I do in every season) - remember: love is the new black, black lace, my new blue shoes from Mexico City, grey, an oversized cozy sweater, flip flops and Frye boots, eyeliner, yoga gear (last Teacher Training of the year coming up in Winnipeg this month), a bright smile, positive attitude, and a tan .

5. I wish I were    sans this cold! Airplane travel and too many time zones all coupled with not enough salad or sleep is an unhappy formula.

6. My favorite TV show currently is     undecided as I don't have TV. However, you can bet that I'll be downloading the final season of Gossip Girls! Oh, and I'm on a mission to sign up for Netflix, too.


7.  This weekend I want to  yoga. ocean walk. rest. clean my place. pack for teacher training. watch movies. be well enough to enjoy a glass of wine. cuddle with my man. visit my friend's new baby ... and not in any specific order.  .

No comments:

Post a Comment