1. One thing I plan on doing to relax this weekend is having dinner with a friend (the fabulous Miss Rachel Scott), Sunday brunch at the Fort Garry Hotel (mmmmm, I think I’ll have dessert first, but after yoga, of course), going to the Royal Winnipeg Ballet, The Princess and the Goblin .
2. A big pet peeve of mine is when people interrupt. Grrrrrrrrrr .
3. I am really loving the idea of cold weather. Not like winter weather, but Fall. Crisp cool air, golden hues, crunchy leaves, cozy sweaters, sitting by the fire, lounging with a book, and being in the arms of my man .
4. The rain is a necessity. refreshing. cleansing. clearing. .
5. My favorite girly indulgence is not limited to one thing. Spa sessions, mani-pedi’s, Gossip Girl, rom com’s, yoga adventures (either to a class, retreat, or workshop), perfume, magazines .
6. A song I always get stuck in my head is Somebody I Used to Know (Gotye). It sure is a catchy tune. .
7. The best cure for stress is sex .