10.19.2012

Fill in the Blank Friday



1.  One thing I plan on doing to relax this weekend is   having dinner with a friend (the fabulous Miss Rachel Scott), Sunday brunch at the Fort Garry Hotel (mmmmm, I think I’ll have dessert first, but after yoga, of course), going to the Royal Winnipeg Ballet, The Princess and the Goblin  .


2.  A big pet peeve of mine is  when people interrupt. Grrrrrrrrrr  .

3.  I am really loving  the idea of cold weather. Not like winter weather, but Fall. Crisp cool air, golden hues, crunchy leaves, cozy sweaters, sitting by the fire, lounging with a book, and being in the arms of my man .

4. The rain is   a necessity. refreshing. cleansing. clearing.  .

5. My favorite girly indulgence is  not limited to one thing. Spa sessions, mani-pedi’s, Gossip Girl, rom com’s, yoga adventures (either to a class, retreat, or workshop), perfume, magazines .

6. A song I always get stuck in my head is  Somebody I Used to Know (Gotye). It sure is a catchy tune.  .

7.  The best cure for stress is  sex .

No comments:

Post a Comment