7.27.2014

wherever. whenever. every moment matters.

via inunomimi
Sometimes life doesn't go according to plan. And sometimes it does.

I had a conversation today that reminded me about the power of potential. We all have certain tendencies and sometimes we don't always make the best choice. And sometimes, we do.

If there's one thing you know about me it's that I have no will power when it comes to cookies - oh, cupcakes, too. I can't seems to have just one. Ever. The pro's: cookies are delish! The con's: I feel like absolute crap afterwards. 

The older I get, the faster time goes. If you ask me, there's no time to feel like crap. While you may not feel that motivated to make a change, whether it's to stop eating cookies, go for a run, take care of your taxes or investments, leave a relationship or change your job the decision to stick it out and to feel like crap, well, is it worth it? 

You may think you don't have time to take care of your health (on every level) or to organize your finances but do you have time not to? The longer you delay the choices that empower and inspire you the longer it takes to feel amazing. Do you have time to stay stuck? 

When will the time be for you to rise up?




No comments:

Post a Comment