1. Nothing says fall like fresh air, crunchy leaves, cozy knit sweaters, leather boots, hot yoga, and Vancouver Film Fest .
2. My favorite autumnal tradition is walking by the beach crunching the leaves .
3. My favorite fall treat is syrah or granache .
4. Fall makes me think of setting new intentions because it feels like a new year begins. Fall is a great time to pause and reflect...to consider what is serving my life .. and what is not. It's important to let certain things (behaviours, thoughts, material possessions and even dreams) go to create room for the new. It is a great time to turn to nature for this reflection .
5. Autumn free form word association, go! cool air, fireplaces, wicked sunsets, chai tea, red wine, reading books, ski season on the horizon, Thanksgiving, death, beginnings .
6. My go-to outfit in the fall is black skinny jeans, boots, bright lips .
7. My favorite fall holiday is (Halloween or Thanksgiving) Thanksgiving. Gratitude is the best way to access the energy of the heart .