10.28.2011

Fill in the blank friday



1.   When I was a kid I wanted to be      a marine biologist    when I grew up.

2.   As an adult, my dream job would be   a full-time writer or journalist that required travel, interviewing fascinating people and unearthing stories that need to be told    .

3.  W hen I was younger I wanted to be just like  Nadia Comaneci   .

4. The childhood Halloween costume that I remember most was when I was   Strawberry Shortcake. I remember the plastic dress and the mask that I could hardly breathe out of ... but kept it on as I was convinced it smelled like Strawberry Shortcake .

5.  My favorite childhood toy was   a toss up between the Barbie van and my purple bike. I will never forget the Christmas Santa delivered the Barbie Van! It was the best Christmas of my life. Imagine a Barbie van that was bigger than me!? But the purple bike, a birthday gift, took me places I had never been and in true style: florescent orange flag waving in the wind as I zoomed through Edmonton and the rainbow colored streamers flapping from my handle bars. Those were the days ...

6.  The time I got into the biggest amount of trouble when I was a kid was when I    crashed my mom's car. She left me in the car for a moment, told me not to touch a thing, and of course, I started pressing buttons, clicking things that clicked and then the car started moving ... I didn't know how to stop it and *SMASH* into another car. Oooops .

7.  I get daily inspiration from    being in nature, being out and about in the world, yoga, running, meditation, art, nights out with the girls .

No comments:

Post a Comment