3.23.2012

Fill in the blank friday



1.  My favorite color is    dependent. Clothes: black or grey. Interior design: white. Nail polish: red, pink or nude. Lipstick: coral   .

2.   My home decor color palette includes    white and earth tones   .

3.  Other people always tell me I look good in the color    blue - it brings out my eyes. *twinkle*twinkle*     .

4. The color I detest is     ooo, detest is such a strong word! I do not detest any color but you will NEVER find me wearing brown . . . except for a pair of brown boots.

5. If you were to look in my closet most of the colors you'd see would be   neutrals with a couple of brighter pops of color (mostly my Lululemon gear) .

6. A color that I simply cannot pull off no matter how hard I try is    brown - and I've given up. I won't try anything brown on .


7.  The color of my favorite dress is   a LBD .

No comments:

Post a Comment