4.13.2012

Fill in the blank friday



1.  Today is a good day because  it is Friday - and tomorrow I'm going to Florence + the Machine!!!   .

2.   The best thing I did all week was    spend time with my man and rest  .

3.  The current weather is    thunder, lightening and rain (oh, my!)     and it makes me feel   like I'm back in Vancouver in the middle of winter  .

4. The best thing about spring is    the buds of inspiration and change all around us . . .  and within us. Check out Blossoming to Spring.

5. A fashion trend that I'm dying to try out for spring is   a maxi dress. Come on sunshine .

6. A person who made me smile this week was    my husband .

7.  The most delicious thing I ate all week was   everything! After being on the road for over 5 weeks, it has been delicious to indulge in home cooked food. We went to the Farmers Market on Tuesday and brought home some wonderful local goodies (I'm ALL about the micro green salads these days). And, of course, we made pizza from scratch. The best ever: tomato sauce, tomatoes, onions, roasted garlic, fresh basil and a heap of arugula and micro greens on top - with a glass of shiraz on the side. YUM! .

1 comment: