1. Today is a good day because it is Friday - and tomorrow I'm going to Florence + the Machine!!! .
2. The best thing I did all week was spend time with my man and rest .
3. The current weather is thunder, lightening and rain (oh, my!) and it makes me feel like I'm back in Vancouver in the middle of winter .
4. The best thing about spring is the buds of inspiration and change all around us . . . and within us. Check out Blossoming to Spring.
5. A fashion trend that I'm dying to try out for spring is a maxi dress. Come on sunshine .
6. A person who made me smile this week was my husband .
7. The most delicious thing I ate all week was everything! After being on the road for over 5 weeks, it has been delicious to indulge in home cooked food. We went to the Farmers Market on Tuesday and brought home some wonderful local goodies (I'm ALL about the micro green salads these days). And, of course, we made pizza from scratch. The best ever: tomato sauce, tomatoes, onions, roasted garlic, fresh basil and a heap of arugula and micro greens on top - with a glass of shiraz on the side. YUM! .