1. Right now the weather where I live is lovely. Most of the year it is sunny, but the past few days there is a morning fog (because the land gets so warm and toasty in the day and so cool in the night) that burns off by afternoon. The weather is ripe with the lingering moments of Summer and a hint towards the shift of Autumn. And it is welcome . . .
2. The best piece of advice I've been given is trust your gut. It NEVER lies .
3. My most favorite person in all the world is my husband .
4. If I were to have a "mission statement" for my life, it would be the time is now. the power is you.
5. My most favorite item in my closet is two pairs of baby booties - one the perfect cornflower blue and the other acqua green - that my grandmother made.
6. The best cure for a bad day is yoga, hanging out with girlfriends and a glass of wine. Failing that: sleep .