12.14.2012

Fill in the Blank Friday



1.  When it comes to holiday shopping, I   try to keep it to a minimal. And to be honest, I get rather distracted with shopping for myself than others so I often come home from Christmas shopping empty handed    .

2.  A few things on my Chritmas wish list are...  a new pair of Toms shoes, organic/natural lip balm (can never get enough of it), sailing lessons (got this a little early as I've started my level one today!), anything lacy    .

3.  An intangible gift I would like to receive is   a trip to NYC  .

4. A gift I would like to give this year is   my love & support to my dad .

5. My Christmas will be spent  at home for the holidays. There may be a bike ride through wine country and a picnic, too! .

6. My most favorite Christmas gift of all time was   hands down: the Barbie van!  .


7.  The best thing about the holidays is  connecting with loved ones .

No comments:

Post a Comment