12.12.2012

reverb12 . . . more reflections.




December 03 | Remember
What is one thing you did this year you think you'll remember for the rest of your life? 

Just one? Hmmm . . . I can’t pick! It’s a toss up between my first trapeze lesson (one of the most terrifying/exhilirating/adventurousome experiences EVER!, traveling to the Middle East, seeing Cirque du Soleil’s “O”, meeting Nina’s little baby, Liam. Magic!




December 06 | Change
If you could change one thing that happened this year, what would it be? Why? 

I choose to live my life with NO regrets. I believe that a bad decision is better than no decision. And I believe that through the darkness there will be light so when something bad happens, I can usually find the good. 

All that said, the one thing I wish I could change would be my Dad's health.


No comments:

Post a Comment